<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13582653?origin\x3dhttp://enigmaticqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
She is a Total Passionate Soul. Loving herself, her family & her wonderful circle of love. She's freq misjudged at 1st impression which totally not a big deal. Fickle minded for her constant need to Change. Intelligent & a fair screw up. Manipulative for the challenge to abide Integrity. Hates & denies excuses for excuses are for the Disabled. A great believer of the Extraordinary. Lives against system of the general human living. Made into a complex nature with simple soul. Her infatuation & Love for someone is limitless. A true & fond animal lover who'll cry & feels for any misfortune of non-humans. & A Self Confessed fashion addict who trusts nothing but her Own Exquisite Taste.



Archives

.The Past Is History. It is not to be repeated. But cherished. In Heart of Hers.

Her Love Tags



Credits

Bituwin
Dementee


Thursday, February 22, 2007

Pride can stand a thousand trials
The strong will never fall
But watching stars without you
My soul cries

Heaving heart is full of pain
Oooh, oooh, the aching
'Cause I'm kissing you, oooh
I'm kissing you, oooh

Touch me deep, pure and true
Give to me forever
'Cause I'm kissing you, oooh
I'm kissing you, oooh

Where are you now
Where are you now
'Cause I'm kissing you
I'm kissing you, oooh