<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13582653?origin\x3dhttp://enigmaticqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
She is a Total Passionate Soul. Loving herself, her family & her wonderful circle of love. She's freq misjudged at 1st impression which totally not a big deal. Fickle minded for her constant need to Change. Intelligent & a fair screw up. Manipulative for the challenge to abide Integrity. Hates & denies excuses for excuses are for the Disabled. A great believer of the Extraordinary. Lives against system of the general human living. Made into a complex nature with simple soul. Her infatuation & Love for someone is limitless. A true & fond animal lover who'll cry & feels for any misfortune of non-humans. & A Self Confessed fashion addict who trusts nothing but her Own Exquisite Taste.



Archives

.The Past Is History. It is not to be repeated. But cherished. In Heart of Hers.

Her Love Tags



Credits

Bituwin
Dementee


Monday, January 09, 2006
The look Of Love

"The look of love is in your eyes
A look your smile can't disguise
The look of love is saying so much more than just words could ever say
And what my heart has heard, well it takes my breath away

I can hardly wait to hold you, feel my arms around you
How long I have waited
Waited just to love you, now that I have found you

You've got the
Look of love, it's on your face
A look that time can't erase
Be mine tonight, let this be just the start of so many nights like this
Let's take a lover's vow and then seal it with a kiss

I can hardly wait to hold you, feel my arms around you
How long I have waited
Waited just to love you, now that I have found you
Don't ever go
Don't ever go"


Lyric courtesy of LyricsDemon. Sung by many.