<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13582653?origin\x3dhttp://enigmaticqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
She is a Total Passionate Soul. Loving herself, her family & her wonderful circle of love. She's freq misjudged at 1st impression which totally not a big deal. Fickle minded for her constant need to Change. Intelligent & a fair screw up. Manipulative for the challenge to abide Integrity. Hates & denies excuses for excuses are for the Disabled. A great believer of the Extraordinary. Lives against system of the general human living. Made into a complex nature with simple soul. Her infatuation & Love for someone is limitless. A true & fond animal lover who'll cry & feels for any misfortune of non-humans. & A Self Confessed fashion addict who trusts nothing but her Own Exquisite Taste.



Archives

.The Past Is History. It is not to be repeated. But cherished. In Heart of Hers.

Her Love Tags



Credits

Bituwin
Dementee


Friday, September 30, 2005
Los viernes

While waiting to get my placement in SIM Uni, I sorted out my education / achievement certificates, testimonials and professional resume plus cover letter neatly in a black profile. I'm constantly open to opportunities be it any jobs if the current one fails me.

Tonight, my Spanish clases officially will end and sadly my Fridays will I have to seek another excitement to occupy the night hours. Rul suggest to take up Pilates with him of which I disagreed instantly. Tae bos sessions are good enough seriously and I would not want to invest in another routine even he volunteered to pay for them. I will look pretty unsightly when I do sweat like a pig. Yucky! Anyway, perhaps Mandarin next? Cash at bank quite low so alternative investment in CD-Rom then..