![]() |
|||
Her Email The Book With Her Face .The Past Is History. It is not to be repeated. But cherished. In Heart of Hers. He_The_Righteous Her_Sweet_One The_Mommy_who_Nurtures Her_Super_Mommy Her_Alter_Ego Her_BB_boy_turning_Adult Her_Blood Bituwin
|
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Tunnel Through Time 2005.
30th & 31st July, 2005.
My experience of the Tunnel Thru Time musical for the second time was nevertheless as exciting as the first one. Perhaps, not as nerve racked for playing the lead role back last October at SCGH. This time, yeah splendid atmosphere of Kallang Theater!! Proud as ever, I took my part for the love of David Kinnear, like a father to me. Though how small my Rohaiyah role this time, was indeed an unforgettable moment. The whole musical was not about me, not about how well I wanted others to hear me sang or danced on stage, but rather to want audiences to understand and be inspired by the real life characters of the Kinnear family. The struggle and pain, the determination, 'never give up' spirit of wife Rohaiyah and David himself and miracles. May God's graciousness bless them with love and strength. May all those weaknesses be accompanied by light & possibilities to keep us going. May examples like these be teachings for us to love and be grateful for God's kindness. I'm very blessed to possess this spirit and love. I'm blessed to have the strength to keep going and nurse my daddy. I'm blessed to have each day saying I love you dad and not get tired of him after 3yrs. I'm blessed by Allah to have a Life, mine with rough patches to be fix, laughter and tears, strength and courage, weakness and empathy. Hence, Nobody's perfect. Sorry love, Sarimah Ataz is Sarimah Sabtu. Apologies on own's & production's behalf. Thank u to all my lurve ones for making a stand & made ur way to K.T despite bad traffic. You guys know who u r.
|
||