<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13582653?origin\x3dhttp://enigmaticqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
She is a Total Passionate Soul. Loving herself, her family & her wonderful circle of love. She's freq misjudged at 1st impression which totally not a big deal. Fickle minded for her constant need to Change. Intelligent & a fair screw up. Manipulative for the challenge to abide Integrity. Hates & denies excuses for excuses are for the Disabled. A great believer of the Extraordinary. Lives against system of the general human living. Made into a complex nature with simple soul. Her infatuation & Love for someone is limitless. A true & fond animal lover who'll cry & feels for any misfortune of non-humans. & A Self Confessed fashion addict who trusts nothing but her Own Exquisite Taste.



Archives

.The Past Is History. It is not to be repeated. But cherished. In Heart of Hers.

Her Love Tags



Credits

Bituwin
Dementee


Friday, July 01, 2005
Harlow!

Hey its been a while since i blog.

How time has passed,the sun rose and set, the moon lighted and rest.
I'm helpless and routined, faithful to home. Glued to bed and the smell of it.
Kissed my dad as many countless times, witnessing him as he sound asleep.
Its peace within a restful person. Nothing surrounds him will affect it. Its like having world of his own. I want that world. To find limitless moments of serenity, love and all the beautiful things one would wish for. The power is in my hands and its possible to materialize it.

I know. I know. I know.
Till 'thinker' me stops for a long moment, I'll race, fall, jump and roll.
Whatever it takes honey heart. So listen less to the head, more to the heart.
Alright enuff said.