![]() |
|||
Her Email The Book With Her Face .The Past Is History. It is not to be repeated. But cherished. In Heart of Hers. He_The_Righteous Her_Sweet_One The_Mommy_who_Nurtures Her_Super_Mommy Her_Alter_Ego Her_BB_boy_turning_Adult Her_Blood Bituwin
|
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
The laziness did it again.
Sank body to dad's lazy chair and went messaging away. Doze off. Got up. Replied msgs, attended phone calls. I swear never off it again. Fickle me to watch movie with friends. Supposed to be a fun-group session to watch Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Best ke? How's the rating for that? I dislike action pact movies actually. Perhaps agreed days earlier for the jambu, sexy, pout lips Angelina Jolie not for square faced Brad Pitt. I prefer older, charming, suave George Clooney or dark feature, gorgeous Johhny Depp. Own preferences lah eh.. I likeee.... So didn’t catch it and they went on as planned. Looking forward to the final Eye for A Guy tonight! Who be Denise Keller's choice? Herm..we'll see. Ready myself by ten tonight and daddy's lazy chair! |
||