<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13582653?origin\x3dhttp://enigmaticqueen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
She is a Total Passionate Soul. Loving herself, her family & her wonderful circle of love. She's freq misjudged at 1st impression which totally not a big deal. Fickle minded for her constant need to Change. Intelligent & a fair screw up. Manipulative for the challenge to abide Integrity. Hates & denies excuses for excuses are for the Disabled. A great believer of the Extraordinary. Lives against system of the general human living. Made into a complex nature with simple soul. Her infatuation & Love for someone is limitless. A true & fond animal lover who'll cry & feels for any misfortune of non-humans. & A Self Confessed fashion addict who trusts nothing but her Own Exquisite Taste.



Archives

.The Past Is History. It is not to be repeated. But cherished. In Heart of Hers.

Her Love Tags



Credits

Bituwin
Dementee


Monday, June 13, 2005
Hate playing victim.

Post exam effect kills me. Been sighing since and submitted to daddy's lazy chair often. Mum was worried and served me almost everything she can feed me as I was struggling with revisions. She's such a dear, as always been very concern of her children. Mum recently questioned as to my prof. degree completion. So did many dearest people too. Became victimized of lack focus and poured my heart out to lucky star at 00:00-2:30am this morning. So very thankful to you sayang for listening my shit.

Dearies, I realized been very drama bout it. To be honest, my studies really sucked me up till today. My heart been desiring something different from what I've been working towards and I know lately my effort doesn't serve me. Personally, I do not prefer to complain, that's just not me. I wanna take full responsible of it. Its time to kick my own ass. Will share the ultimate decision soon enough once I fikir masak2.I promise. Daddy, in some ways I may disappoint you. Your unconditional love and support all these years overwhelmed me. No matter what, Daddy dearest, I adhere to your pesan of risking everything of myself and be a responsible human being. You've always knew me.

I await that smile on your face one day. I Love You.